Saturday, August 27, 2011

Vintage Pink and White Peep Toe 5.5/6 with Matching Clutch on Ebay

As many of my friends know, I am an Ebay shopping and "window" shopping fanatic! Today, I am not shopping, but am certainly in the mood to browse Ebay, and have came across these gorgeous peep toe shoes with a matching clutch. They are by Gina, London, and are being sold by a seller in Europe. Ooooh, just that part alone is exciting to me! One thing I love about shopping on Ebay is that it connects you to sellers from around the world on as personal of a level you can possibly get without actually being there! I love it when I get a compliment on a unique find and can say, "It's from London...(wink)" via Ebay that is!

These beauties are on bid starting at $25.95 + shipping until Aug 29, 2011 11:29:48 PDT. You can find them here and if you are unfamiliar with Ebay, you can always click the "Watch Item" button if you are on the fence about it. Watching an item will also keep you updated on it's re-enlistment status should the item not sell during the auction dates as well as e-mail you reminding you when the bid is ending!


Hope you love this find!


Love,


Lisa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment