Monday, September 5, 2011

What's Soon to Come and a Brief Outline/Guideline of the Nifty Thrifty Stylist Closet Blog

Please stay tuned for your online personal stylist and shopper.

Not a fan of the work and time it takes to go through thrift store or clearance racks but admire and have the desire to achieve the looks you see on thrifty fashionistas? Ever not find a piece of clothing or accessory fascinating until you saw it styled with other pieces by someone else? Then please subscribe to my blog!

In the Nifty Thrifty Stylist Closet you'll find my favorite picks. Whether "already loved by someone else" items or new items, always second hand; from my hands to yours! I'll spend the hours sifting through thrift store and clearance racks and bring the best picks of the litter to you! Interested in what I'm wearing? My closet is a part of this closet too!

The shop and blog will also feature:

~Redesign, Re-wear and Relive- This feature will showcase an array of vintage or out of date clothing redesigned into timeless pieces for everyday and modern wearing as well as clothes from my closet (re-wear and relive!). What I love about second hand clothes? Imagining what adventures someone else may have went on while wearing them. In this part of the blog, I will share with you mine!

~Guest Fashionistas- An extension of the above feature. Here, I will feature friends who have something fabulous that they want to sell as well as share a fun story or experience while in their fab wear (you'll be finding a lot of prom, Sweet 16 and wedding related gear here!)

~Fashion Picks of the Week- Here you'll find my favorite accessories and pieces, how I like to wear them, info on Indie designers and some shopping tips.

~Guest Bloggers- What I don't know, someone else I work well with does!

There shall be more to come as this blog grows, please subscribe for updates so you can be the first to know when shop opens up!

If you are interested in any "live" in person help, I'd love to be of service! I can help you out with your lifestyle, making sense of the clothes in your closet and even organizing your pantries ;p. No, seriously, the latter too! You can contact me at Nifty.Thrifty.Stylist.Closet@gmail.com with "Service Inquiry" in the subject line and please let me know what it is I can help you with, your name, phone number and best time to contact you and I will get back to you swiftly!

Love,

Lisa xo

P.S. And if you need someone who can rebuild your closet (as in literally BUILD you a closet), teach you yoga and help bring some clarity to your life...I can't do that. But I know someone who does and can do that quite well while I help you organize the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment